POSITION: Yachts’ technical support / maintenance for Alpha Yacht Technical Management, pioneering company for technical support in the field of professional yachting, based in Alimos, Athens.
- The new position relates to the staffing of our company’s central bases in Athens (Alimos marina) and Lavrion (Lavrion marina)
- Maintenance of hydraulic, electrical, electronic, and mechanical yachts’ parts
- Maintenance and improvement procedures, as well as other technical works
Essential Minimum Qualification:
- Fluency in English (certification required)
- Ability to make business trips (within Greece)
- Responsibility and organizational skills
- Diligence, ability to work in a team and cooperate
- Valid driving license possession
- Completed military service
- Valid sailing license
- Advanced university degree or equivalent in Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Hydraulics
- Knowledge of a second foreign language (German, French, Russian, Italian)
- Rewarding remuneration package (salary – insurance)
- Career prospects
- Permanent full-time job
- Pleasant and challenging working environment
- Ability to work in a rapidly emerging company
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any further information regarding the available position, you can contact us on: 210 98 88 333 (headquarters).
Communication time 09.00 - 17.00.